SELL MORE WITH THESE 8 QUESTIONSJan 19, 2022
When you know better, you do better. This also applies to sales. Knowing your customer is the ultimate way to increase sales!
Most entrepreneurs and business owners have spent at least a bit of time trying to understand their customers. But, more often than not, they skip directly asking their customers the important questions and assume they already know the answer. The problem is that usually, they don’t.
Ask your customers these eight questions, and you’ll overcome objections before they are voiced, making customers feel like you truly understand them and can read their minds.
- What keeps you up at night?
- Who or what is standing in their way in the way of your success and happiness?
- What features (or lack of features) do you regularly complain about in relation to products/services?
- What/who do you aspire to be?
- What goals have you set for yourself?
- What are your “secret” desires?
- What are some of your biggest deal-killers?
- What are some of your most common complaints and concerns that companies must overcome before you buy?
Once you’ve got the answers to these eight questions, you can adjust your marketing message to overcome objections before they happen and tap into your customers’ desires and needs to sell more! Now book some customer interviews and start selling more!
- Hey Mickey Anderson